[OYAN] Possible program opportunity for teens

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Mar 14 14:01:59 PDT 2013

I just received the following promotional email about resources for implementing a social studies book club type of three week program for teens.  I thought some of you may be interested.  This is not an endorsement.  Please remember to review this resource according to your library's policies to make sure they are appropriate for your library and community.

Questions? Contact:

Harry Adler

612-281-5901

harry at childrenscultureconnection.org<mailto:harry at childrenscultureconnection.org>