[OYAN] Spring 2013 OYAN Meeting Agenda - Final & With Extras!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu May 9 11:55:30 PDT 2013

Hi, all,

I hope you'll be able to join us at OYAN's Spring Membership Meeting on Friday, May 10.  We will be meeting at The Dalles Wasco County Library, and our meeting runs from 11-3.  I've attached a copy of the finalized agenda to this email/digest; please email me if you have trouble opening it.  Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Thanks!

Traci

P.S. Here are the instructions on how to join us virtually!!

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/834080350

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0606
Access Code: 834-080-350

Meeting ID: 834-080-350

GoToMeeting(r)
Online Meetings Made Easy(tm)

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone(r), iPad(r) or Android(r) device via the GoToMeeting app.

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian
Eugene Public Library
100 West 10th Avenue