[OYAN] Teen Library Commission Interview Questions

Barratt Miller BMiller at crooklib.org
Fri May 17 10:01:13 PDT 2013

I'm getting ready to revamp my TLC (Teen Library Commission) next year and want to interview interested teens (so I can get to know them/their interests a little, weed out kids whose parents are making them apply, give them interview practice, etc.) What questions do you ask in your interviews? And how many people (teen librarians, volunteer coordinator, etc.) take part in the interviews?

Barratt Miller, MSLIS
Youth Services Librarian
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 ext 303
bmiller at crooklib.org<mailto:bmiller at crooklib.org>
Crook County Library - Experience the Journey!