[OYAN] Seeking input at YALSA's next town hall

April Witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Apr 23 15:59:41 PDT 2014

Hi OYANers!
I'm currently serving on the board of YALSA; we've hosted a series of town halls this past year and have our next one on May 7.  This virtual meeting is expressly for gathering feedback on members' personal experiences with YALSA-the good, the great, the iffy.  From YALSA's President, Shannon Peterson:
YALSA Virtual Town Hall
Wednesday, May 7th at 2pm EST (11am Pacific)
Mark your calendars, it's time to chat again YALSA land! Please join me on May 7th to talk turkey about your YALSA experience. In particular, I look forward to your honest feedback regarding the following questions:

  *   What is it about the organization that has earned your loyalty?
  *   What does YALSA do that frustrates you?
  *   What are three things that YALSA could do for you that would add the most professional value?
  *   What are your three biggest concerns or needs?
Your thoughts can help YALSA become an even more responsive and relevant organization, so please speak up! Thanks and I look forward to talking next month.
--Shannon Peterson, YALSA President

If you are able to attend the town hall, this link will send you to the Adobe Connect chat room: http://connectpro87048468.adobeconnect.com/townhall_echats/.
While we are mainly looking to hear from current members, if you are a lapsed or non- YALSA member, we'd also like to hear from you!  You can attend the chat or send me your thoughts off-list.
Best,
April

April Witteveen
Community Librarian