[OYAN] Letters About Literature Deadline Extended Due to Inclement Weather

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue Jan 7 13:30:12 PST 2014

I just heard from the national director of the Letters About Literature program that the submission deadline for 4th - 12th grade entries has been extended due to inclement weather. Originally, all Level I and II letters had to be postmarked by this Friday, January 11th, and Level III letters were due in December. Now, as long as letters are *received* by January 21st, they will be included for judging.

FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant
Oregon State Library
250 Winter Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
503.378.5011
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us>

OSLIS || www.oslis.org
Learn to research. Research to learn.(c)