[OYAN] [Libs-Or] Graphic novel reviews and free resources for librarians!

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Jul 30 08:27:19 PDT 2014

Please pardon the cross-posting.

This is an FYI and not an endorsement of the reviews. The books reviewed seem to be for variety of age ranges.

The reviewer describes himself this way: “…a professional writer and cartoonist who spent way too many years working in the comic book biz, then became a librarian. Now I spend a great deal of time figuring out how to synergize those disparate parts of my brain.”

Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant
Oregon State Library