[OYAN] post high school books

tnelson at driftwoodlib.org tnelson at driftwoodlib.org
Fri Nov 7 16:34:19 PST 2014

>College Life/Life After High School
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (HarperCollins 2005)
21 by Jeremy Iversen (Simon Pulse 2005)
The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale (Flux 2010)
Anything But Ordinary by Valerie Hobbs (Farrar Straus Giroux 2007)
Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Liz Craft & Sarah Fain (Little Brown
2006)
The Best Girl by Emma Harrison (HarperTeen 2008)
Better Than Running at Night by Hillary Frank (Houghton Mifflin 2002)
Body of Evidence series by Christopher Golden (Simon & Schuster)
Buried Onions by Gary Soto (Harcourt Brace 1997)
Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner (Random House 2009)
Catch by Will Leitch (Razorbill 2005)
Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty (Crown 2006)
Chicks with Sticks (Knitwise) by Elizabeth Lenhard (Dutton 2007)
China Garden by Liz Berry (Farrar Straus Giroux 1996)
The Dark Storm by Kris Greene (St. Martin’s 2010)
Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst (Margaret K. McElderry 2010)
Everything You Want by Barbara Shoup (Flux 2009)
First Semester by Cecil B. Cross II (Kimani Tru 2007)
Footloose and Fancy Free
Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares (Delacorte 2007)
Game
Getting to Third Date by Kelly McClymer (Simon Pulse 2006)
Gettin’ Lucky by Micol Ostow (Simon Pulse 2007)
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine (NAL 2006)
Going Nowhere Faster by Sean Beaudoin (Little Brown 2007)
Gucci Girls by Jasmine Oliver (Simon Pulse 2007)
The Harrowing by Alexandra Sokoloff (St. Martin’s 2006)
Hell Week by Rosemary Clement-Moore (Delacorte 2008)
Hold on Tight by J. Minter (Bloomsbury 2006)
How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean (Warner 2007)
It’s Not About the Accent by Caridad Ferrer (Pocket Books 2007)
I Can’t Tell You by Hillary Frank (Graphia 2004)
I Do! by Melody Carlson (Multnomah 2004)
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze (Greenwillow 2010)
Jesse by Gary Soto (Harcourt 2006, c1994)
Living on Impulse by Cara Haycak (Dutton 2009)
Looking for Alaska by John Green (Dutton 2005)
Love Rules by Dandi Daley Mackall (Tyndale House 2005)
Love Sick by Jake Coburn (Dutton 2005)
An Off Year by Claire Zulkey (Dutton 2009)
Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson (Hyperion 2009)
Rainbow Road by Alex Sanchez (Simon & Schuster 2005)
Reality Chick by Lauren Barnholdt (Simon Pulse 2006)
Red is for Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Llewellyn 2005)
Rocky Road Trip by Catherine Clark (HarperTeen 2008)
Running with the Wind by John Foley (Flux 2007)
Son of the Mob: Hollywood Hustle by Gordon Korman (Hyperion 2004)
Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald (Candlewick 2009)
Sorority 101 series by Kate Harmon (Speak) Zeta or Omega?, The New
Sisters and The Formal.
The Squared Circle by James W. Bennett (Scholastic 1995)
This Gorgeous Game by Donna Freitas (Farrar Straus Giroux 2010)
Truth or Dairy by Catherine Clark (HarperTempest 2000)
Twisted Sisters by Stephanie Hale (Berkley Jam 2008)
Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn (Knopf 2010)
Violet in Private by Melissa Walker (Berkley Jam 2008)
The Way We Roll by Stephanie Perry Moore (Dafina Books 2009)
Wurst Case Scenario by Catherine Clark (HarperTempest 2001)