[OYAN] May 1 - Spring Membership Meeting Details

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Sat Apr 25 14:12:47 PDT 2015

Hello!

I so hope you are considering joining us for the OYAN Spring Membership Meeting:

11 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, May 1
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library

An agenda is attached.

DO NOTE! We will be discussing nominations for officers for 2015-2016. I would LOVE to hear from you if you have an interest in getting involved in the Publications Committee (helping with the OYAN newsletter, blog, etc.) or in serving as a representative to the Oregon Reader's Choice Awards committee (the work is conducted entirely by email and GoogleDocs, so ... this is a great committee for people with lots of energy but limited travel opportunities.)

For lunch options, I am suggesting a group walk over to a nearby Panera Bread. Here is a sneak peek at their menu:

https://delivery.panerabread.com/ordering-webapp/menu/show

Since they have lightning fast service, it looks like the best option is just to head over and order on the spot. There are also other "walkable" choices and, as always, you are welcome to brown bag it.

As always, bring your best programming ideas to share!

Best,
SONJA SOMERVILLE

Sonja Somerville
Teen Services Librarian