[OYAN] Non-sexual alternate histories for 15 y.o. liking Turtledove

Deborah Gitlitz deborahg at multcolib.org
Wed Aug 12 14:42:37 PDT 2015

Some possibilities:

The Thief (first in The Queen's Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner)
The Ring of Solomon (Stroud; Bartimaeus # 0.5)
Dreamhunter and Dreamquake (Elizabeth Knox)
Fly By Night (Hardinge)
The Dark Lord of Derkholm (Diana Wynne Jones)
Has probably already The Hungry City Chronicles (Reeve)
Thirteenth Child (Wrede)
Airborn (Oppel)
The Blue Sword (McKinley)
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court :) (Twain)

-- Deborah

--
*Deborah Gitlitz*
Youth Librarian (Interim), Capitol Hill Library