[OYAN] TAB Interview questions - need great ideas

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Fri Aug 28 14:32:07 PDT 2015

Hello, brilliant OYAN friends,

Because of an HUGE response to our annual Teen Advisory Board recruitment this year, we are doing a much more formal interview process than ever before - with an actual panel and a need for some pre-determined questions.

Do you have some inspiringly brilliant questions that have "worked" for you in terms of drawing out just the right information from teen applications while giving just the right information to equally teen deciders?

Please share!!

Best,
SONJA

Sonja Somerville