[OYAN] Seeking advice on in-library use computer games for children

Rebecca Cohen storyweaver at newportlibrary.org
Wed Dec 9 09:25:00 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

Newport Public Library is upgrading the game computers in the Children's Room.  We'll have new PC's and must upgrade the games (on CD) we've been using for many years that the children love.  When I shop for games, most of them are downloads but these present issues with online connectivity (which we avoid).

Please, do any of you have suggestions for recent (>2013) game CD's or downloads for children, ages 3-10, that you've found successful in your library?

Please reply off list and I will publish a compilation of the answers.

Thank you for all you do,
Rebecca Cohen
Newport Public Library
storyweaver at newportlibrary.org