[OYAN] OYAN Book Rave 2016 - Keep those votes coming!

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Sat Dec 26 10:30:43 PST 2015

Hello, OYAN Friends!
The votes are rolling in for the 2016 Book Rave. Some results are becoming clear, but some great books are neck-and-neck. Your favorites need your support!
Go to SurveyMonkey today and make your opinion known!
The deadline to vote is 11:45 p.m. Friday, January 15.
We will be going over the results and refining the list at the OYAN Winter Membership Meeting from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, January 22 at Salem Public Library.
If you are ready to vote, here is the link to the SurveyMonkey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016bookrave
If you would like to learn a bit more about the books and maybe choose a few more to read, you can look at summaries on the OYAN GoodReads account:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/3611201?shelf=book-rave-nominees-2016
Or email me with a request for the spreadsheet.
If you have any questions, please let me know at ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Best,
SONJA SOMERVILLE
Book Rave 2016 Coordinator
OYAN Past Chair
Teen Services Librarian, Salem Public Library

Sonja Somerville
Teen Services Librarian
Salem Public Library

Phone:	 503-588-6083