[OYAN] SCBWI-Oregon Presents: BOOKLANDIA!!!

Caroline OBrien amalynai at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 15:52:53 PST 2015

Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators presents, Booklandia!

SCBWI-Oregon’s spring 2015 conference, Booklandia, is a conference you’ll want to book!
Come meet and mingle with local authors, illustrators, editors, and agents on Saturday and Sunday, May 30th and 31st, at the Holiday Inn in Wilsonville. There will be workshops on the craft of writing, keynote speakers, raffles, book sales, manuscript critiques, a Saturday evening party, and more! It’s also a perfect opportunity to learn and ask questions about the publishing industry.
This year’s guest speakers include:
Deirdre Jones, editorKendra Levin, editorLaura Whitaker, editorKerry Sparks, agentLori Kilkelly, agentPaul Rodeen, agentPatti Ann Harris, art directorPeter Brown, author/illustratorRichard Peck, author and Newbery Award WinnerRuth Musgrave, authorCat Winters, authorSue Ford, authorStephanie Shaw, authorCidney Swanson, author
***And Lin Oliver, author and the Executive Director at SCBWI!
You are welcome to attend for one or both days. Lunches are included in the registration fees. For registration, workshop information, schedules, and pricing, please visit Oregon, 2015 Annual Spring Conference.
|   |
| Oregon | 2015 Annual Spring ConferenceDate/Time Date(s) - 05/30/2015 - 05/31/2015 12:00 am Location Holiday Inn Portland South (Wilsonville) 25425 SW 95th Ave - Wilsonville, OR 97070 Our spring ... |
|  |
| View on oregon.scbwi.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |
https://oregon.scbwi.org/events/2015-annual-spring-conference-2/ )
Hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
Caroline Adele O'BrienSCBWI-Oregon Library Liaison