[OYAN] OYAN Summer Meeting - Agenda and Reminder

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Tue Jul 21 22:34:24 PDT 2015

Hello, OYAN Friends!

I am hopeful that many of you are planning to make the trip to Lincoln City this Friday to join us for:

Oregon Young Adult Network (OYAN) Summer Membership Meeting
11 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, July 24
Driftwood Public Library, 801 SE Hwy 101 #201,
Lincoln City, OR 97367

I am attaching the agenda and the minutes of the Spring Membership Meeting from May to help you prepare. We're going to be talking about Graphic Rave, OYAN elections, tough readers' advisory situations, program sharing, preparing for the Fall Workshop and next year's OLA conference, and more!

If you need to join us remotely, you can also do that by using the instructions and codes below:
OYAN Summer Meeting
Fri, Jul 24, 2015 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/795586117

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 795-586-117

Here is a back-up in case we have audio troubles like the Spring meeting.  Only log into this meeting if the first meeting session is deemed unusable.
OYAN meeting back up
Fri, Jul 24, 2015 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/971553693

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 971-553-693