[OYAN] Article Survey

Elvira Sanchez-Kisser Elvira.Sanchez-Kisser at ci.woodburn.or.us
Mon Mar 9 14:59:42 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I am writing an article on Oregon library employees using social media to share teen resources, thoughts, program ideas, and book reviews. If you are/have used social media sites (blogs, FB, twitter, or more) to share your teen resources or if you are thinking about it, could you please take a bit of time and fill out this handy survey.

Handy Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/smBXPhAOKb

The survey is about 10 questions. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time,
Elvira

Elvira Sanchez Kisser, MFA, MLIS
Adult & Teen Librarian
503.982.5254 | elvira.sanchez-kisser at ci.woodburn.or.us

Woodburn Public Library | 280 Garfield St | Woodburn OR | 97071

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Woodburn and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule.