[OYAN] Tween/Teen Crafting Clubs

Danielle Jones jones.danielle.jones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:04:44 PDT 2015

Hi wonderful OYAN-ers,

I am curious for those of you that have, or have had crafting clubs at your
library:

   - How did you run them?
   - How frequently, and for what length of time?
   - What types of things have you done within the program?
   - Success and fails?
   - Suggestions and tips?

I will compile responses and share out, Thanks so much in advance for
sharing!

(I sadly haven't been able to make it to awesome OLA Crafting, or Crafting
vs. Making sessions, so any tips from those would be appreciate as well!)
--
Danielle Jones
ALSC's 2016-2017 Notable Children's Book Committee Member
work email daniellej at multco.us