[OYAN] LearningExpress Library: How to Access AP Resources & How to Create an Account

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Mar 31 13:04:58 PDT 2015

My colleague just sent the following email to school library staff, and I thought many of you might be interested too since you often help kids with homework and studying.

Hi. Someone asked me for instructions about how to access the AP resources in LearningExpress Library. I thought I'd share what I came up with. See the attachment. This post, including the attachment, is archived on OSLIS: http://oslis.org/oslissupport/announcements/2015/march-30-2015.

Feel free to modify the document to fit your needs. For example, you might want to direct your middle school students to the math skill-building resources instead of the AP ones, so you would just need to change a couple of screenshots.

If all you need are directions about how to create a LEL account when starting from OSLIS, use the attachment in this post from last year: http://oslis.org/oslissupport/announcements/2014/july-24-2014.

The User Guides<http://www.learningexpresshub.com/learningexpresslibrary/help/user-guides> and FAQ<http://www.learningexpresshub.com/learningexpresslibrary/help/faq> under Help on LEL are...well...helpful, too. :)
[cid:f667b5f8-af5b-4a62-bd0c-cbfeee8f9f71]                    [cid:3dfbd63a-1be5-46cb-b9cc-87cd032e6d77] ...
FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant