[OYAN] Fresh off the Press: 2015 Spring OYAN Review

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri May 1 11:35:24 PDT 2015

OYAN meeting 2
Fri, May 1, 2015 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time

  *
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/164989653
  *   You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (646) 749-3122

Access Code: 164-989-653

The
The last attempt didn't allow audio through the microphone, only conference call.  I ended the session and am attempting sending out a new meeting.  Unfortunately, go to meeting has altered their layout and settings and I think it might be bug that needs to be worked out.