[OYAN] Graphic Rave - more nominations, please!

Sonja Somerville ssomerville at cityofsalem.net
Wed May 27 12:30:47 PDT 2015

The graphic rave deadline is approaching on June 1st. We have several
new suggestions on the list. Thanks to everyone who nominated a title or
two. We’re looking pretty good with the Manga suggestions now. We have a
little time to suggest more titles, so nominate your favorites. If
anyone has books from Northwest publishers (Oni, Dark Horse,
Fantagraphics) to include, please suggest them.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark D. Richardson
Young Adult and Reference Librarian