[OYAN] Time to nominate books for the 2016-2017 OBOB lists via Jennifer Thompson, OBOB Title Chair

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Oct 9 08:38:32 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of the Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB) Committee.

Good morning--

Oregon Battle of the Books is now accepting nominations for the 2017 OBOB list!

Here is the link to the form! https://goo.gl/Xcb4LP

Each person is allowed to nominate no more than three titles per division, please.

We value input from all members of the reading community! Please feel free to share this link with other people that you think might like to nominate a title. (We do not accept nominations from authors or publishers--thanks.)

Nominations will close on November 15, 2015.

Thank you very much,
Jennifer Thompson
OBOB Title Chair
obobtitlechair at gmail.com<mailto:obobtitlechair at gmail.com>