[OYAN] OLA Strategic Planning Survey: Need Your Help

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Apr 7 14:30:24 PDT 2016

Pardon the cross-posting.

Please help the Oregon Library Association with strategic planning by completing this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NNJ2PSD<redir.aspx?REF=6AH0NAtlhWNQOk9QzrFVKskJIAtTv8WU2qXqxPDLOPnTBr-jK1_TCAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5zdXJ2ZXltb25rZXkuY29tL3IvTk5KMlBTRA..>.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant