[OYAN] OYAN's OYEA Award Reception in Bend!

Ian Duncanson iduncanson at beavertonoregon.gov
Tue Apr 19 13:24:42 PDT 2016

Greetings OYANers,
Attending the conference in lovely Bend? We hope that you can join us on Thursday, April 21 from 5:30 - 6:30 for the presentation of the OYEA (OYAN You're Excellent Award) and FREE snacks and appetizers + hanging out with the super duper fun OYAN crew. We'll be meeting at Riverbend Brewing (2650 NE Division St.), which is just a short walk from the conference. No RSVP necessary. Hope to see you there!
--Ian
Ian Duncanson
Young Adult Librarian | Youth Services
Beaverton City Library | 12375 SW 5th Street | Beaverton OR  97005-2883
p: 503.350.3610 | f: 503.469.9258 | www.BeavertonLibrary.org<http://www.beavertonlibrary.org/>
Work Days: Tuesday – Saturday

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDF89F.2796DFA0]

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Beaverton and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law.  This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.