[OYAN] OYAN Raffle: looking for prize donations

Julie K. Jeanmard jkjeanma at co.douglas.or.us
Sat Dec 31 10:07:23 PST 2016

Happy New Year/ New Year's Eve!

Hope everyone's new year brings great things, including raffle prize donations for the 2017 OLA conference.  :)

If anyone plans on soliciting prize donations for the raffle, please let me know by the beginning of March. I realize this is a ways out, so I will be sending out a reminder between now and then.

I have attached a sample letter format to be used at your discretion in soliciting prizes.

If more information is needed, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for helping!

-Julie

Julie Jeanmard
Children Services Librarian