[OYAN] How can the summer reading manual be improved? Let us know by 2/20

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Feb 3 10:08:19 PST 2016

Attention Oregon public library staff who plan and implement the summer reading program at your library:

The Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) wants to get ideas from you about ways they can improve the summer reading manual and other resources they provide to help you plan your summer reading program. If you have ideas about how the summer reading manual and/or CSLP website can better help your library and other libraries, please take this survey by February 20th<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSLPSurvey2016>. If you don’t have any ideas for improving the summer reading resources provided by CSLP, then just delete this email now.

Below is the email from CSLP with more details about the survey and why they are conducting it.

Thanks,
Katie
All Oregon public, volunteer, and tribal libraries are members of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), and receive a free summer reading manual.  To get the most out of your membership, create an account on the CSLP website (http://www.cslpreads.org/) and you will be able to access additional summer reading resources. CSLP membership dues and manual fees are paid for by the State Library with Library Services and Technology Act funds. Summer reading manuals are distributed by OLA’s Children’s Services Division summer reading chair, summer reading feedback and suggestions are collected by OLA’s Young Adult Network CSLP Liaison, and all three of us listed below represent you on CSLP committees and at the CSLP annual meeting.
 For more information contact one of your CSLP representatives:

  *   Kristy Kemper Hodge, CSD Summer Reading Incoming Chair: kristy.kemperhodge at corvallisoregon.gov<http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/options/kids-lib/kristy.kemperhodge--at--corvallisoregon.gov>
  *   K’Lyn Hann, OYAN CSLP Liaison: klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov<http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/options/oyan/klyn.hann--at--newbergoregon.gov>
  *   Katie Anderson, CSLP Oregon State Representative: katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>