[OYAN] OYAN Raffle-- looking for prize donations!

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Mon Feb 22 11:30:56 PST 2016

Why hello there, OYAN. You're looking great today.

As expected, I'm reaching out to ask for your help on soliciting prize
donations for the raffle. New locations/items are as welcome as old ones.
Please email me with your plans so I can update the spreadsheet.

If you'd like more information, please let me know!

Thank you for your help!
Violeta

--
Violeta Garza
Preferred pronouns: "she" and "her"
violetag at multco.us
http://www.multcolib.org
Work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday

"What if stories were for everyone? What if the cover of a book that looked
'different' or 'too girly' or 'too ethnic' was seen not as a deterrent, but
an invitation to step outside of oneself?"
--Renee Watson, author