[OYAN] Graphic Novel/Manga suggestions

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Thu Mar 31 15:06:50 PDT 2016

Stickman Odyssey!

Teen Seal of Approval: I once recommended it to a middle schooler at the
library. A couple of days later, I ran into him and his mom at the grocery
store. They BOTH read it, loved it, and were headed back to the library to
get volume 2 as soon as they were done with groceries.

--
Barratt Miller
CSD Chair 2015-16