[OYAN] Update: Dark Horse Comics about Tsunami & Earthquake Preparedness

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Thu Oct 13 17:32:17 PDT 2016

Bev Hall from Oregon Emergency Management contacted me. She’s been getting a lot of requests for the comic books, which is great, but they are now out of the earthquake version. Because that comic book is being updated, she was not able to give me an estimated date of when they will have more on hand. In the meantime, Bev indicated that they do have copies of the tsunami comic, both in English and Spanish.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library