[OYAN] Chromebooks in your library?

Keli Yeats keliy at multcolib.org
Sun Oct 30 11:22:16 PDT 2016

MCL has chromebooks for adults and youth.  We don't have any filtering on
them, we just require teens to be 13+.  This is the same age where we stop
filtering internet on our wired computers.   They are held behind the desk
and are checked out on their card for a two hour period.  If there is no
wait for chromebooks, people can check them out for another 2 hour period.

--
Keli Yeats, Teen Librarian

Rockwood Library
503-988-3596