[OYAN] Graphic Rave 2016 - Voting Round 2!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Sep 1 09:33:10 PDT 2016

Hi, OYANers,

Just a reminder - today is the last day you'll be able to vote on the manga we need to finalize our graphic rave list for 2016.  I've included my original email below in case you have questions.

Thanks!

Traci

________________________________

Hi, all,

I'm happy to announce that 14 of the 16 titles that will be on our 2016 Graphic Rave list were easily decided on by all the voting that everyone did - thank you!  However, I'd like us to do a revote on the manga titles; only 1 title received enough votes to make the list.  We need 2 additional manga titles, and we have 9 to choose from.  So, let's get to reading!  You will have until September 1 to read the manga titles listed below & vote for your 2 favorites at the survey listed here:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CQZP2YV

Here's the manga we'll be voting on:

The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Volume 1 - Aya Shouoto

School Live!  Volume 1 - Norimitsu Kaihou

School Judgement, Volume 1:  Gakkyu Hotei - Enoki Nobuaki

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Volume 1 - Izumi Tsubaki

Yowamushi Pedal, Volume 1 - Wataru Watanabe

Horimiya, Volume 1 - HERO

The Ancient Magus Bride, Volume 1 - Kore Yamazaki

Love at Fourteen, Volume 4 - Fuka Mizutani

Princess Jellyfish, Volume 1 - Akiko Higashimura

Traci Glass

Teen Services Librarian

Eugene Public Library

100 West 10th Avenue