[OYAN] Young adult/teen services managed by adult services

April Witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Feb 9 14:50:56 PST 2017

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some REALLY quick feedback--  DPL is considering making adult services cover ages 15 and up, with youth services going up to age 14. As many of you likely know we do not have a separate teen services department. Are any of you currently working, or have worked for in the past, in a library that splits this way?  If so, I'd love to hear likes and dislikes.  Feel free to email me off list if you'd like, even if you have no experience with this type of organization but have strong opinions about the idea, one way or the other.
-April

April Witteveen | aprilw at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:aprilw at deschuteslibrary.org> | 541.617.7079