[OYAN] LAST CALL: Graphic Rave 2017!

GLASS Traci L Traci.L.Glass at ci.eugene.or.us
Sat Jul 29 11:19:46 PDT 2017

Hi, OYANers!
FYI...last chance for you to send me your nominations for our 2017 Graphic Rave!  I was finally able to get my nominations sorted out - so, there are a lot of new titles on our spreadsheet.  I've attached said spreadsheet to this email, so check it out to see if your fave has made our nominations list.  If it hasn't - be sure to send it to me by 11:59pm on Tuesday, August 1!  I'll open preliminary voting soon afterwards so we can get to voting and get our list finalized!  Details are below in my original email.  And, as always - email me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Traci

Traci Glass
Teen Services Librarian/Youth Services Supervisor
Eugene Public Library
100 West 10th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
541.682.8480