[OYAN] New Libraries Transform "Because" Statement to Promote Summer Learning

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed May 24 12:52:04 PDT 2017

Please pardon the cross-posting.

ALA’s Libraries Transform campaign is ongoing, and per the announcement below, there’s a new Because icon/statement to promote summer learning.

[Because the summer slide isn't playground equipment]

Information and images can be found on the I Love Libraries website. You can copy the small square images from the webpage, but if you want to download larger images, posters, and other materials, you’ll need to register to access the toolkit.

http://www.ilovelibraries.org/librariestransform/
http://www.ilovelibraries.org/librariestransform/about
http://www.ilovelibraries.org/librariestransform/toolkit

Thanks,