[OYAN] TechKnowledge Virtual Conference => 10/18 (free)

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Tue Oct 17 11:43:42 PDT 2017

Please pardon the cross-posting.
“Every autumn since 2010 Library Journal and School Library Journal have presented an all day, all virtual learning event devoted to technology and libraries. This year we have reimagined the event as TechKnowledge: Creating Equity Through Technology and focused attention on how the nation’s libraries and library staff can and do support equity and inclusion within and among our libraries’ diverse communities.

TechKnowledge is a complimentary virtual conference: no traveling costs, no accommodation costs, no attendance fees. ALL CONTENT. It's a must for anyone who has a role in their public, academic, or school library setting. This event will deliver the most relevant and up-to-the-minute content to help drive libraries and stakeholders into a pro-active, user-centric future.”
If you cannot participate on Wednesday, know that the “the whole show – sessions, booths, and resources –  will be available on-demand for three months beginning on Monday, October 23.”
Conference page: http://lj.libraryjournal.com/techknowledge-2017/
Program (notice the audience key in the top right corner): http://lj.libraryjournal.com/techknowledge-2017/program
Registration: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=1458657&sessionid=1&key=FE1D27D6E313F2995862D96A04B8BC5E&partnerref=ljlanding&sourcepage=register
FYI,
Jen
Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant