[OYAN] FW: Free Tutorial on Homework Help

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Oct 18 09:45:18 PDT 2017

FYI,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/orlibsupport> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORLibSupport> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D347F5.CDE03960]

From: Libs-Or [mailto:libs-or-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Darci Hanning
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:45 AM
To: libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [Libs-Or] Free Tutorial on Homework Help

Greetings!

Infopeople and Niche Academy are collaborating to provide useful, online tutorials covering a range of topics. Recently, they released a Subject Area Reference module: Government and Law for non-law library staff who work with patrons that have legal and government questions.

Now they are bringing you... Homework Help! Read on for their announcement:

Here come the kids! Are you ready for the afterschool homework help rush? Explore best reference staff practices, great reference resources for homework assistance, and suggested methods for responding to students with homework needs and concerns in the latest self-paced tutorial: Homework Help<https://my.nicheacademy.com/infopeople/course/3158>. This free tutorial (part of a collaboration with Niche Academy<https://my.nicheacademy.com/infopeople>) is the second in a series of Subject Area Reference modules now available through the Infopeople Niche Academy<https://my.nicheacademy.com/infopeople/>.

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>