[OYAN] Leadership Institute/ OYAN Scholarship

Julie Jeanmard youthservices at cottagegrove.org
Thu Oct 26 09:23:54 PDT 2017

If anyone is interested in the below opportunity, OYAN provides scholarship
in the amount up to $350 to its members for professional development.
For more information or to apply for the OYAN scholarship:

http://www.olaweb.org/assets/OYAN/oyan_scholarshipapp2014.pdf

*__________________*

Hello, for the past 5 years I've been on a committee working on developing
leadership training for Oregon library employees. And now we have our very
own Leadership Institute happening. As we all know, children's and teen
services people are the best and I want them well represented in our
inaugural class of 24 people from across the state.

<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=579:liola2018&catid=20:site-content&Itemid=223>
LIOLA
<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=579:liola2018&catid=20:site-content&Itemid=223>
will
take place in Pendleton, May 16-19 2018. The cost is $900, and there will
be partial scholarships available. *Application deadline is December 15. *You
must be a member of OLA to participate. You can join here.
<http://www.olaweb.org/join-now>
Apply, or encourage most awesome coworker know about it. You can contact me
with any questions about this at liola at olaweb.org

<liola at olaweb.org>

<liola at olaweb.org>
Jane Corry, co-chair-elect