[OYAN] Join the Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award Committee!

CARRIE KASPERICK ckasperick at ci.monmouth.or.us
Tue Oct 31 08:43:11 PDT 2017

Every year a thoughtful, enthusiastic group of OLA Children's Services
Division (CSD) members reviews nominations for the Evelyn Sibley Lampman
Award. This year, we are looking for a few members of CSD to join the
Lampman Committee in this rewarding process!

​
The Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award was established in 1982 to honor a living
Oregon author, librarian, or educator who has made a significant
contribution to Oregon in the fields of children’s literature and library
services. It is awarded annually by the Children’s Services Division of the
Oregon Library Association.
​Discussions and decisions will be made via email over the course of a few
weeks at the beginning of the new year, so the time commitment is
relatively short.

If you’d like to participate and are an active CSD member, please send me
an email at csdlampmanchair at olaweb.org. <csdlampmanchair at olaweb.org> For
more information on the award, click here: http://www.csdola.org/lampman-
award.html.

Thank you for the consideration. I'll be asking for Lampman Award
submissions next, so stay tuned!

​T​
hank you,
*Carrie Kasperick*