[OYAN] An Evening with Jason Reynolds => Oct. 14 at Jesuit High School

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Sep 20 20:27:47 PDT 2017

Hi OYANers,

Don't miss this opportunity to see Jason Reynolds speak during the OASL Fall Conference at Jesuit High School on Saturday, October 14th. The event starts at 7:00 pm, and Jason will sign books afterwards.

Heck, why not make a full day of it and attend the conference, too? :-) https://sites.google.com/jesuitmail.org/oaslconf2017/scheduleevents

If you work within a reasonable drive of Jesuit HS, please let your middle and high school patrons know about this. Perhaps even hang up posters. Student tickets are $10 each, while tickets for adults are $20 each.

Details are in the email below, in the attached posters, and here: https://sites.google.com/jesuitmail.org/oaslconf2017/evening-with-jason-reynolds.

Hope to see you.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
State Library of Oregon |Library Support and Development
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us<mailto:jennifer.maurer at state.or.us> | 503-378-5011 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>