[OYAN] OBOB poster session at OLA (on behalf of Korie Buerkle)

K'Lyn Hann klyn.hann at newbergoregon.gov
Tue Apr 17 14:20:52 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I have free books (OBOB 2019 titles) to give away! I'll be doing an Oregon Battle of the Books poster session at the OLA conference on Friday from 10-11 a.m. I would love to talk to you about OBOB programming and hear your ideas.
Are you interested in volunteering for OBOB? You can talk to me about where we could use your talents!

See you then,
Korie
(OBOB Finance Chair, Elementary Title Selection committee 2018, Regional Manager)

Korie Jones Buerkle
Assistant Library Director | Children's Librarian
Newberg Public Library
Office: 503 554 7734 | Children's Desk: 503 537 0304
She, her, hers