[OYAN] OYAN Spring Meeting Agenda

Angela Arena aarena at co.tillamook.or.us
Thu Apr 26 12:57:46 PDT 2018

Exciting News! For those planning on attending the OYAN meeting in Tillamook next Friday -we now have a food cart pod just a block and a half away from the library. So far there are two trucks (listed below). I had the beef noodle (pho) at the Asian Fusion cart yesterday and it was awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/nanipapaa/

[https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/p200x200/20993954_725461947624095_7029520830989912050_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=46431d3c43c0acec65daa450d913349d&oe=5B6F6952]<https://www.facebook.com/nanipapaa/>

Nani Papa'a-Teri-Trucky Mobil 1 - Home - Tillamook, Oregon ...<https://www.facebook.com/nanipapaa/>
www.facebook.com
Fast Food Restaurant in Tillamook, Oregon. People talk about chicken teriyaki, macaroni salad and spring rolls. See reviews and recommendations.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sab-tillamook-2

[https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/dMP4RavcwAc5UDUPnTsO9Q/o.jpg]<https://www.yelp.com/biz/sab-tillamook-2>

Sab - Asian Fusion - 1085 US-101 N, Tillamook, OR ...<https://www.yelp.com/biz/sab-tillamook-2>
www.yelp.com
4 reviews of Sab "This is one of the few very good ethnic places in Tillamook County. If you're craving something other than fish & chips, chowder, burgers, or pizza, try the Thai fusion food here.