[OYAN] Graphic Rave 2018! Voting!

Traci GLASS tracig at multcolib.org
Sun Aug 19 09:41:57 PDT 2018

Hi there!

Just a reminder to keep reading and voting for our 2018 Graphic Raves.
Voting will end on September 8, so you still have plenty of time to read
many, many more wonderful comics.  Voting details and criteria are included
below, and I've attached a PDF of all the final nominees to this email.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Traci

*Traci Glass*