[OYAN] OYAN winter meeting - January 26

Julie Jeanmard youthservices at cottagegrove.org
Wed Jan 10 15:41:08 PST 2018

Join OYAN for the winter meeting January 26 from 11 am - 3 pm at the
Springfield Public Library.

OYAN's fall meeting minutes are attached to be reviewed.

I will be sending out a reminder email with the agenda and a list of nearby
restaurants next week. Please let me know if there are any questions, hope
to see you there!

If you are attending virtually:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/386271805
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/386271805>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 <(872)%20240-3212>

Access Code: 386-271-805

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Julie Jeanmard
Children/Teen Services Librarian
Cottage Grove Public Library