[OYAN] OYAN Winter Meeting agenda

Julie Jeanmard youthservices at cottagegrove.org
Fri Jan 19 17:14:46 PST 2018

I have attached the agenda and a list of lunch options for the upcoming
meeting next Friday, the 26th at the Springfield Public Library. Please let
me know if any changes are necessary.

This is a message from LuCinda:

The north and south library parking lots have three hour free parking. So,
people may need to move their cars during the lunch break. Street parking
within two blocks of the library is for two hours. Beyond two blocks, it is
free all day.

We have a coffee cart in the lobby on Friday mornings from 8:00 to 1:00. It
is run by the school district’s Community Transition Program and staffed by
high school students who are learning job skills. They have really good and
cheap coffee, lattes and Italian sodas.

If you are attending remotely:

Virtual Meeting attending available through GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/386271805
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/386271805>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 <(872)%20240-3212>

Access Code: 386-271-805

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeetin
g.com/system-check

Let me know if there are any questions. Hope to see you there!

Julie Jeanmard
Children/Teen Services Librarian
Cottage Grove Public Library
700 E. Gibbs Avenue