[OYAN] Mock Printz title recommendations
lisae at tigard-or.gov
Wed Jul 18 17:09:35 PDT 2018
Hi folks! Have you had ample time for pleasure reading this summer? No? Weird. Well, if you have read something that knocked your socks off, we'd love to hear from you. Your Mock Printz crew is putting the list together for the 2019 Mock Printz Workshop on January 19. Please reply to me with your recommendations of Young Adult books that meet the following criteria:
1) Published or will be published in 2018
2) Published in the USA (US editions of books originally published elsewhere definitely qualify)
3) Published for and marketed to teens
4) Any format will do, fiction, non-fiction, graphic novel, poetry, or anthology
5) Titles that are self-published or only available as ebooks are not eligible
Thanks all! Happy reading.
Lisa N Elliott
Young Adult Librarian
Tigard Public Library
lisae at tigard-or.gov<mailto:lisae at tigard-or.gov>
My pronouns are she/her.
DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OYAN