[OYAN] OYAN Summer Meeting Agenda

Violeta GARZA violetag at multco.us
Thu Jul 26 09:22:51 PDT 2018

Our apologies for the lateness of this agenda. Our chair is on a leave
of absence. We appreciate your flexibility.

Please join OYAN for our s
ummer
meeting tomorrow,
Friday, July 27,
 from noon - 4 pm at the
 Downtown Bend Library (601 NW Wall St). Please note the different
starting and ending times to give people sufficient time to arrive.

OYAN's
spring
meeting minutes
 will be supplied in a follow up email. Virtual link is below:

*OYAN Summer 2018 Membership Meeting *

Fri, Jul 27, 2018 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT

*Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. *

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/842744845
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/842744845>

*You can also dial in using your phone. *

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

*Access Code: 842-744-845 *

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

Please let me know if there are any questions, hope to see you there!

Violeta

--
*Violeta Garza*
*Bilingual Youth Librarian*