[OYAN] TSRP ideas?

April Witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Mar 7 09:52:31 PST 2018

Hello amazing folks,
I need a brain jump-start regarding programming for this summer.  I'd love to hear what teen program ideas are percolating with you- they may be related to the CSLP theme of Libraries Rock or you could be going in a different direction. Regardless, I'm all ears! I'm wondering how difficult it would be to make a cardboard cutout car to do a take on Carpool Karaoke...

One fun thing I'm doing this spring is a Rubik's Cube program; you can get a free kit filled with cubes and supporting material by registering as an educator at this site: https://www.youcandothecube.com/lending-library. You can have the kit for up to six weeks and just need to pay return shipping. Nifty!

-April

April Witteveen
Community Librarian
Deschutes Public Library