[OYAN] A Weekend of Kid Lit Education, Community, and Fun--SCBWI Oregon Spring Conference

Talia Heath talia.heath at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 11:45:33 PDT 2018

*Dear Librarians,*

We at the Oregon SCBWI would like to invite you to our spring conference
<https://oregon.scbwi.org/events/2018-biannual-spring-conference/>. Come
spend a weekend with fellow writers, illustrators, and lovers of all things
kid lit.

Meet industry professionals and get their advice (or an autograph!).

Attend amazing workshops on everything from how to submit manuscripts to
publishers, to how to manage a school visit, or how to build your
professional social media platform.

Be encouraged and fed with good food and community.

No matter where you are on your writing and/or illustrating journey, we’d
love to have you.

Please come.

*Oregon SCBWI Biannual Spring Conference*
*When:* May 19-20, 2018
*Where:* Holiday Inn, Wilsonville
Attend one day or both!
Register soon for special early bird rates!
*Click HERE
<https://oregon.scbwi.org/events/2018-biannual-spring-conference/> for more
info and to register.*

*Do you have patrons who love kid lit? *
Help us out by posting* this
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q1UsPUmyWIr_qNcQmGCtJFNbI0sDw694/view?usp=sharing>Poster
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q1UsPUmyWIr_qNcQmGCtJFNbI0sDw694/view?usp=sharing>*
in
your library.

As always, thank you for all you do for Oregon's kids.
All the Best,

*Talia Heath Author-Illustrator & Writing Coach Library & Bookstore
Liaison, SCBWI-OR*