[OYAN] Hiring Teen Librarian at Springfield Public Library

GUSTAVSON LuCinda lgustavson at springfield-or.gov
Sat Mar 24 11:21:18 PDT 2018

Teen Services Librarian - The City of Springfield seeks a Teen Youth Services Librarian to join our dynamic library team. This position encompasses all aspects of professional library service including: assisting the public with reference and reader's advisory services, collection development, programming, marketing, circulation, and outreach. As a member of the Youth Services Division, this person will focus on developing programs and services for teens to help prepare them to be productive and engaged citizens in accordance to the library's strategic plan. They will help plan and implement library goals, plan and conduct teen programming, manage the young adult print and non-print collections, initiate and coordinate outreach with local schools and organizations, and manage the young adult budget. They may also plan and conduct preschool storytimes, plan family programs and represent the library on city, county and state-wide committees, and organizations. Additional duties may also include identifying and applying for grant opportunities and other duties as assigned.

Posting closes: 4/2/18

Please visit our website for more information and to apply.

https://springfieldjobs.projecta.com<https://springfieldjobs.projecta.com/>/?