[OYAN] Call for Articles for the OYAN review

OYAN Publications oyanpublications at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:46:57 PDT 2018

Hello everyone. Do you work with teens or have an interest in teen services
in Oregon libraries? Please consider writing an article for the fall
newsletter. There are so many options that I know you have something to
share with your colleagues around the state. Have you gone to an
interesting training or webinar? Did you have a really innovate program
that was a huge success? Did you try something new that was a huge failure?
Do you have any thoughts or opinions on issues being discussed in the
library world? Have you learned any new lessons in the course of your work?
Do you have a book review or book talk to share with your colleagues? Write
a short article about it so that we can learn from each other.

Submissions should be 1/2 - 1 page long. Pictures with captions are nice,
but not required.

Send your submissions to OYAN Publications at: oyanpublications at gmail.com

--
*OYAN Publications Team*
Keli Yeats, Multnomah County Library (OYAN Review/Goodreads)