[OYAN] Graphic Rave 2019 Voting!

Traci GLASS tracig at multcolib.org
Sun Aug 25 16:23:55 PDT 2019

Hi, OYANers,

It's that wonderful time of year - time to start voting for the 2019
Graphic Rave
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKAcO7uUAtX5itaqX5nOh0PaxnpoNIz1pm5AECUSp3yD85Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
!

Please refer to the PDF I've attached to this email for more information
about each nominated title.  There is a choice for a "no" vote.  Please,
please only use the "no" vote if you feel that a certain book is very
inappropriate for this list - not just something you don't personally like
or didn't read.  I'll subtract no votes from the yes votes to get a total.
If you like a title, vote yes!  I've made it so you can keep voting as you
read titles over the next month.

This first round of voting will end on Saturday, September 31.  If we don't
meet our criteria <https://www.olaweb.org/graphic-raves> with the list of
titles generated by the first round of voting, there might be a second
round of voting - I'll let you know!

Thank you for voting, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Traci

*Traci Glass*
*Library Administrator*
Multnomah County Library
Central Library, Information Services
My schedule: Sunday-Thursday
503.988.3644 <(503)%20988-3644>
multcolib.org
[This email was encrypted for your privacy and security]