[OYAN] In search of OBOB 6-8 questions

Heather Jones HJones at crooklib.org
Thu Dec 19 11:29:56 PST 2019

Hi all,
  Our middle school is going to be holding an OBOB 6-8th mock battle at our library on December 27th. I learned last night that they not have any practice questions for this event yet. Since we are super short on time, I was wondering if any of you kind and wonderful people out there have any practice questions we could use for this event? I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!

Heather R. Jones
Teen Services Librarian
Crook County Library
541-447-7978 x 320
hjones at crooklib.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.